Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights
FKP is here to represent clients in all aspects of corporate reorganizations, restructurings, liquidations, foreclosures and financial workouts. We support our clients’ needs, whether they involve creditors’ committees, secured and unsecured lenders, major trade creditors, or lessors and equity holders.
The world economy has taken unexpected turns in the past few decades which has presented unique problems to local businesses. Creditors, debtors, and other interested parties can improve their overall profitability and resolve problems effectively with appropriate legal representation. Our legal and financial attorneys enjoy finding practical solutions to fiscal problems and embrace the opportunity to take fiscal stresses off of our clients’ shoulders.
At FKP, our attorneys are able to handle every aspect of our clients’ cases from start to finish, including litigation and appeals.
In particular, we provide the following services:
- Representation of clients involved in bankruptcies, restructurings, and workouts
- Representation of third-party clients in acquisition of businesses and assets
- Representation of creditor and creditor group committees
- Resolution of disputes involving leased property and real estate
- Municipal reorganizations
- Representation of acquirers of businesses in strategic mergers and acquisitions